Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: My Dark Knight haul!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nice haul but I think he looks a big fatty..but that mgiht be somethign wrong with my eyes

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    kickass!
    not familiar with the comics anymore, but that's a neat representation of Batty.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Since these will probably be the only figures for this comic I'm getting the set.
    333B67783B232327Ffp643Dot3E2323A3D483B3D973C3DXROQDF3E232353B7876356ot1lsi [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the reminder..Just ordered the Joker
    from my (semi) local comic shop. Great haul, but the Joker was the main figure I was wanting from that set as the interpretation is so different..
    Bats looks better in person than some of the pics I'd seen!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's the Joker in a freaking big suit? how different could it be? [img]wink.gif[/img]


    I better hope this'll sell out fast, cause I did that with Hush, and I can still find at least one of each of those at the comic shop! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ August 26, 2004 04:34 PM: Message edited by: toymank ]</font>

  6. #16
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna cry, because I don't have the cash to pick these up right now, and that means I probably won't see them again.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    to answer Quicky and Peeker's responses, it's from a comic done by Frank Miller in the 80's... or 90's before my time, but Im loving the TPB have! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Basically, it's Batman later on, he's like, 60 or older, and returns to fight crime and stuff, hence him being "chunkier" and all that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •